Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chocolate Springador Respaniel

Always by my feet
painting a portrait of friendship with his tail.


A good dog is a living lesson in virtue. He'll follow you right off the edge of the map without hesitation.
Remshot is no exception. His intelligence, adaptability, and youthful energy are impressive. I think he enjoys his changing life. Remi has gone from country dog to city dog and back again. He has swam in the Pacific, pooped in the nation's capital, walked through Redwoods, drove cross country, hiked the Sierra Nevada, summited mountains, & slept below sea level. Plenty more adventures to come...tolerating dog hair and stink-breath is a small price to pay for tremendous friendship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Remington- I hope my sister and he snuggled up together when she finally got to NV! Don't let her fall off a mnt- I will be forever grateful*